If you would like to request a refund, you'll have to go through the App Store your item was purchased form because we do not handle any monetary transactions. Here are the steps:
Apple App Store
- Open the Settings app
- Click on your Apple ID
- Click View Apple ID and use your Touch ID to get in
- Scroll to Purchase History
- Scroll to find the purchase, and click on it
- Tap Report a problem
- Complete the form, note your reason for submitting the request and that you would like a refund.
Google Play Store
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Account.
- Tap Order history.
- Scroll down to find the order you want to return.
- To the right of the order, click More
- Select Request a refund
- Complete the form and note that an error occurred processing your request, you didn't receive the items ordered, and you would like a refund.